Sweet Shauna over at Trying to Stay Calm tagged me awhile ago to do this.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Share 7 things that people may not know about you.
3. Tag 7 people to share 7 things and link to them.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged.
Here we go folks………….
1. I worked on a dude ranch in Wyoming one summer.
2. I worked for the President of the NRA when I was in high school,
3. I usually read 4 or 5 books at a time.
4. I have never read the Twilight books. Vampires give me the heebie-jeebies and nightmares.
5. I am lactose intolerant.
6. I have no fashion sense whatsoever.
7. If I had to choose between being blind or being deaf, I would choose blind.
I am not going to tag anyone specifically but if you choose to do it—let me know because I love to learn new things about you all!
The main reason I am not doing it is because this posting every day to get to 100 posts is causing the words, massacre, carnage, bloodshed and extermination to run through my head. And my posts are probably causing the same thing in your heads! BUT the light is dawning—I feel like that song—“Pioneer children sang as they walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked AND WALKED………………………………..just shoot me now!!