Friday, July 25, 2008

Tag you're it--second verse

I got tagged again! The last one was so stressful I can't believe you guys are doing this to me again!! BUT--at least I now have 4 people to tag. BUT--the questions are harder. Can you hear the whine in my voice?! It's annoying to have voices in my head--its even worse when they whine. So here goes---

1. 4 places I visit frequently:
*the grocery store
*the bank
*the pharmacy (for the voices in my head)
*mt parents house

2.4 People who call/Text/Email me regularly:
*Natty (my daughter)
*my husband
*Kelly (my daughter
*my mother (at least 4 times a day which is another reason I spend so much time at the pharmacy!)

3.4 favorite Foods
*Chocolate
*Watermelon
*Corn on the Cob
*Crab Ragoon at Hong Kong Chef

4.4 Places I'd rather be
*Barnes & Noble
*Deseret Book
*Ireland
*Alaska

5.4 Movies I'd watch over and over
*Mulan (my favorite part is at the end when she tells her father all that she has done and gives him the sword and he says that the finest gift she could ever give him was herself--tears every time--guaranteed)
*White Christmas (I so want one of those red dresses they wear at the end--first I should probably want a figure that would fit in one of those dresses)
*The Muppet Christmas Story (Michael Caine is brilliant as always and my whole family can quote from the movie cuz I make them watch it over and over)
*Any of the "Road To" movies with Bing Crosby and Bob Hope (my kids like to watch them with me just to see me laugh so hard I cry)
*Monty Python and the Holy Grail --please don't judge me--(I know this is 5 but MY list is not complete without it--I am not real fond of the end but LOVE everything else--I even got to see Spamalot on Broadway--anyone have any shrubbery?)

6.4 Bands/Groups I like to listen to...
*Voice Male
*Chicago
*Rascal Flatts
*Josh Groban (I know he is technically not a group but his voice is so clear and smooth---perfect--he is the most played artist on my Ipod)

7. 4 people I am tagging
*Annie
*Dawn
*Kitchen Ditcher
*Carla

I totally get it if you are too busy or not into games---find me some more friends and I won't have to bug you guys so much!




2 comments:

Carla said...

Thanks for the TAG!!!!

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Lisa, sorry about sending you 2 tag comments. Rookie mistake. I couldn't remember if I already posted the comment to tell you I tagged you so when I checked to see and didn't see it on there I posted another one. Then I noticed the waiting for approval message, and I'm like DUH! Anyway, sorry to stress you out with another tag, but you're a good sport for playing. When all of us new "friends' of yours read, we get to know you better based on your answers. And your answers tell me you are a very down to earth, likeable chick in person.