1. My family left yesterday for Utah--all of them--so it is just me and the critters---wild and tame--I consider this my birthday/anniversary/Valentines Day present--since they all occur in February. I LOVE my family but there is no better vacation in my mind than getting to stay HOME ALONE! I realize that there are people out there that consider a vacation as something that they leave their house to do--I cannot help their faulty thinking.
2. We got an Apple computer for Christmas that I can't get on to do any more than set up my account. With everyone gone--I AM GOING TO PLAY WITH MY APPLE! I might actually be able to see what is on the screen with its SUPER SIZED screen. I am especially excited to see Mechelle's hair blog super sized!
3.I have gone to a psychiatrist before and let me tell you--all the medication and therapy in the world can't do what cleaning a room---leaving the room---coming back into the room a half hour later and having it STILL BE CLEAN--can do! Wait--let me go back--ITS STILL CLEAN!!! Happy dance all over that clean floor!
4. I LOVE this woman--Nana--roll on the floor and out the door and down the hill into traffic funny!!! Seriously!!
5. I seem to have been temporarily word stupid on this post-----"wha-la"?????? Seriously??! I can't believe how kind you all are for not mocking me. Voila--voila--voila---
6. The other day, my #2 daughter informed me that, "There is no sarcasm in heaven" I told her that was why she needed to be really good---so that she could bring me iced drinks in that hot place--for eternity. She is still getting her panties untwisted.
7. I am now home schooling 2 of my 3 children that are still living at home. We just pulled Kelly out of the high school. I am only partly sorry if someone reads this that works there--but that school is a nightmare!! And after doing battle for 6 years--I am done. This time it was because they were supposed to give Kelly an IEP because of her hip injury and surgery but it never happened and Kelly was floundering and he said, she said and ENOUGH! She will get her GED, take her SAT'S and go to college--she is so happy to be at home.
8. Yesterday I woke up and when I went to sit on the toilet--my left "cheek" area screamed in pain! I mentioned it to my husband and he proceeds to say, "Yeah--that's probably going to hurt for awhile." WHAT??! According to him I lost my balance getting up out of my computer chair (when I bumped into him) and fell back on the hard part of the chair. Okay folks--I have tried and TRIED to bring this memory up--to no avail so--A) my husband is lying , B) I am getting Alzheimer's or C) Someone slipped me an Ambien before bedtime. That whole part of their advertisement that says "driving etc with no memory for the event can happen"--its true. Don't ask me how I know. Which still leaves the question---why does my tailbone hurt so bad every time I sit down??!! It is KILLING me!
9. I won DesertHen's contest!! I NEVER WIN!!! Now I can't ever say that again--hmmm BUT YEAH ME!!! HAPPY! HAPPY! ME!!
So--there you go---food for thought--junk food--but food nonetheless. I have a post I need to do about channeling the bird lady and then..................I thought I would finally get brave and share the story behind my blog title---------
Oh yeah--and please keep my Dad in your prayers or meditations or thoughts--we could use them.