Saturday, January 1, 2011

Willy Nilly Ghosts of Christmas Past

Feel free to FLEE---
Christmas wrap up ahead-----
Comments are off---(can you believe I figured out how to do that??!!)

So, sometime BEFORE Christmas we..........


Put up our advent calendars............
Beanie had a Playmobile one and
Milan had a Lego one as usual...
Kelly wanted a riddle/scavenger hunt one so I made one up in a muffin tin...
Then came the annual gingerbread house decorating. Grandpa Bob and Grandma Lola joined us and brought the stuff...we supplied the house. Hard work that was...
Hydrolics were needed to keep things from sliding from rooftops....
Serious faces.......
I think that guy on the left is bald with a long white beard and the tree on the right is a "closet" cyclops...scary....
more serious faces....


Then Kelly picked us out a tree (the first live one we've had in around 10 years!!) And we got it up and decorated...
I buy or make new ornaments for the kids each year to represent their year...this is Kelly's because she spent the year going around saying, "I'm so ninja" or, "Did you see that ninja move?". And can you believe I found this green one on Etsy???!! I LOVE Etsy!

This was my first ornament as a child. A rudolph thats lost his "Shiny" nose. Oh how I love unwrapping this one each year and putting it on the tree! I am such a GEEK!
I bought a more current one to keep him company a few years back but they just seem very uncomfortable around each other.
This ornament contained the second wedding ring Studmuffin gave me when I lost the my first one. So romantic.
This is my Angel. Angel Moroni. LOVE it. What else can I say?!
This is the ornament I made for Tae. It is of her and her boyfriend of 5 years that passed away this year. She loved it. We shared tears and hugs.
That's about it--keep all hands and feet inside the ride until it has come to a full and complete stop. Thank you for riding Lisa's Looney Lines--come again soon....