Monday, December 15, 2008

Lisa needs..........

I know, I know--the title alone could take your mind down a million different paths--but--I did it--I buckled under the heavy weight of curiosity---I googled--Lisa needs---

Imagine my surprise when the first 5 links did not say---mental help!!

And I probably wouldn't have posted the results--but it's killing me---you'll see why

1. Lisa needs braces--wow--random--I just posted about the fact that almost my entire family has needed or will need braces--didn't think about me...



2.LISA NEEDS TO GET A LIFE--duh




3.lisa needs braces--hmmm--how weird is that--that 1 and 3 are both the same??!!




4.Lisa Needs Braces--maybe I need to go take a good look in the mirror...???




5.Lisa needs braces--well, I guess I could use some on my lower teeth...




6.Lisa needs a nap--and a million dollars--neither one is going to happen...




7.Dr. Wolfe, Lisa is going to need braces--great--someone thought I needed a second opinion..




8.Dental plan: Lisa needs braces---hey--I have my OWN insurance...




9. What Lisa needs in her Kitchen--a maid/cook




10.Lisa needs our prayers and has no health insurance--prayers yes--insurance--see #8




11.Lisa needs braces----ALRIGHT ALREADY!!! My 2 front teeth do indent a little--I'll make an appointment!!




Seriously--so what I'm thinking this is saying is that everyone--and I do mean everyone has gone on line and googled the fact that I need braces-- but no one had the guts to tell me to my face? Like I said--it's killing me....

24 comments:

onlymehere said...

LOL! Where did you ever get the idea to google "Lisa needs?!" This is too funny. Cindy

Lisa Loo said...

I seen it on quite a few of the blogs I visit--funny--huh??!!

Boyd Family said...

Oh my, that is hilarious! Your teeth are great. No need for braces for you. I am afraid to google "Dawn Needs."

Jen said...

I love this post. It is funny. Now I'm tempted to do this. It's killing me! And NO you don't need braces! You're beautiful just as you are! Have a great day!

Scrappy Girl said...

I loved doing this too...so fun!

That Janie Girl said...

Okay. gonna go see what I need now.

Awesome!!!

tammy said...

How funny! So did you make that dentist appointment yet?

Jan said...

That is a total crack up. Are you checking your teeth like every 20 minutes now? That is so fun. Love this idea. Thanks for sharing.

onlymehere said...

You've inspired me and I did it too!! It was fun. Thanks, I'm kind of out of blogging ideas right now!!

annie said...

I thought maybe this was your way of telling us all that you were getting braces... not that I can even remember what your teeth look like!! :o) If you are though, I recommend INVISALIGN!! HA! I love being able to take them off to eat. :o)

Cynthia said...

I tried this too after seeing it on our bloggy friend's blogs. I came up with a couple funny ones such as:

Cynthia needs to learn how to wear clothes that don't drown her. I wish!

or Cynthia needs a lot of love. Yes, I do!

Apparently I'm good on the braces but good luck to YOU on that!

Jen said...

Lisa, are you my secret Santa? I received an incredible gift from a Lisa who is my secret santa! I'd sure love to thank her!!

Lisa Loo said...

Yes Tink--it is I--I am so glad to know it got to you!! My intentions were to send you little things on different days--but alas--I had to go with just one--hope you liked it!

Jen said...

Yay! I LOVED it! What a wonderful surprise. Everything was sooo awesome and the food delightful. I'm going to do a special post on it tomorrow. So stay tuned! You're a sweetheart. Thanks so much.

nikkicrumpet said...

I love this google idea..I've seen several people do it and it's really funny...but yours totally cracked me up. Ummm did I ever tell you that you need braces?

Carla said...

I'd be scared to see what came up if I did this google!

So, when ya gonna get them braces???? Google apparently knows something you don't:)

tiki_lady said...

lisa this was funny! you should have taken a pic of yourself with hillbilly teeth in! that would have been perfect! LOL

Dolly said...

Love it Lisa!! I'm laughing :D

nikkicrumpet said...

Hey no fair...your comment on my post was funnier than my post! And I'm so glad you've never heard or seen Rock of love with Brett Michaels...it just proves you are a lady of extreme class and intelligence. Now stop being funny on my blog dammit..this town ain't big enough for the both of us! lol

kitchenditcher said...

Okay, I am SO going to do this! Hey,I also wanted to let you know that you WON my giveaway!! Check my blog for my email addy so you can leave me your address!

Rhonda said...

I must do this as well! I'll post it on my blog what I find.

Yours is hilarious!!!I'm sure your teeth are fine though. ;) ha ha

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oh my gosh, your blog is hilarious! I just found you by blog hopping and I had to comment. My family quoted that quote so often as kids from Simpsons, "Dental Plan! Lisa needs braces! Dental Plan! Lisa needs braces!" Love it!

chelle said...

So funny. Get some braces! M

tiki_lady said...

I did this too. LOL, get braces already. LOL